Note 2: find BORA setup notes at http://tonikitoo.blogspot.com/2007/03/minimo-maemo-port-0169-1-available.html
Since last maemo port release, Minimo/Mozilla Browser has an arm repository for an easier installation/upgrade on the nokia 770. Follows instruction of how to set it up:
- from command line:
- $ echo "deb http://home.ufam.edu.br/~agan/minimo/ mistral/ " >> /etc/apt/source.list
- $ apt-get update && aptitude minimo
- from AppManager
- Add this entry into "new catalogue":
- web address: http://home.ufam.edu.br/~agan/minimo/
- Distribution: mistral/
- Components: n/a
- "Refresh list"
- Go to "Install new applications"
- pick minimo up.
ps: the set up itself is quite easy and I'll maybe blog about it soon.
ps2: the trailing back slash is needed, I believe !!!! :)