$ cat debian/changelog
minimo (0.16.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* improvements on softkb interaction (thanks to tim).
* arm and i386 repositories set at home.ufam.edu.br/~agan (thanks to rbelem).
* built with distcc (arm-linux-gcc/g++) (thanks to rbelem again)
- VKB Thumb mode and handwriting recognition support were not tested/implemented so far
- VKB will jump up only if minimo got started up after connection is up.
- Some secure sites failed to loggin maybe due to some parameters not being passed in uri, broken submit methods ??.
- Flash plugin is not supposed to work.
- Most of preferences not implemented yet for linux.
- $ echo "deb http://home.ufam.edu.br/~agan/minimo/ binary-arm/ " >> /etc/apt/source.list
- $ apt-get update && aptitude minimo
- Add this entry into "new catalogue":
- web address: http://home.ufam.edu.br/~agan/minimo/
- Distribution: binary-arm/
- Components: n/a
- Refresh list
- Install new applications
- pick minimo up.
- Fix security site browsing
- Fix 'go' button
- ZoomIN press crashes it.
- Autocomplete "suckage"