This unstable development release is a bit more end-user-friendly and features:
- some installation improvements
- "dpkg -i" not required anymore.
- targeting /var/lib/install/usr/... instead of straight on "/"
- Launching from "Extra Menuicon"
- no root required to launching it any more
- history segfault fixed
- Source code partially redesigned.
- Virtual Keyboard improvements (still have problems as reported here - jay's comment)
- synchronization between it and HTML forms.
- it stopped popping-up everytime.
Cool chinese rendering screenshot from pawa"
_getting 0.1.2 installed
- gettting new AI-installable MANaOS .debs (gnuite-ITT rocks ! many thanks) - old ones are here.
- installing them via AI.
- running it from "Extras" menuicon
We've decided do not publishing MANaOS' source code until we have a stable version (0.2) of it running well, as well as:
- minor bug fixes (multi appviews support and main entry expansion |minimizing)
- draft zooming capabilities
- installation via A.I.
ps2 : keep dropping me mails with suggestions, doubts, whatever.
ps3: thanks to gnuite's debs and effots
tonikitoo at gmail dot com