Thursday, January 08, 2009

2008 Wrap up !!

2008 was a extremely busy year. Many many sleepless nights and that is basically why I have not blogged that often.

Some personal highlights:
  • I got married and a beautiful little baby girl came.
  • At INdT, after almost 3 years working on Mozilla related projects, started doing some stuff with WebKit in the second half of 2008, and now I am officially full time allocated to work on the Webkit port to EFL (which is an extremely exciting project and deserves a dedicated blog post). I am right now working on my first not so foo patch :)
  • As I am still in love with Mozilla, I could not leave that passion aside, and I am extremely happy of also being working as consultant of two US companies (GetWellNetwork and Skyfire) on projects related to Mozilla technologies.
  • In the beginning of 2008, I joined the Master Degree program, at UFAM and I am excited to be working with Information Retrieval and a bunch of other cool TechWeb stuff. It is supposed to finished by of the year.
  • I could not do as much as I would like to help on some cool other open source projects, including Microb, Fennec and Prism, although whenever I got a overdose of coffee and can not get to sleep, I try to send some patches.
--Antonio Gomes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, i have a very old nokia770 and was trying to install again the minimo0.2 however i can´t find the deb package, could you help me? sorry by using this posy but i don´t fid yur mail i this blog, thanks, julio108@gmail.com

プロフ公開 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.