$ more debian/changelog
minimo (0.16.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* links entered through urlbar open in the current tab
minimo (0.16.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* updated sourcebase (dated from 13/Mar/07).
* HUGE UI changes by marcio and chris hoff.
* some device (nokia 800) specific customizations.
The outstanding of this release is the fact that we are about to have Minimo 0.2 officially launched by Mozilla, and users are going to see basically what is available in this new minimo maemo port release.
Another huge improvement are the bigger buttons available in the main toolbar, made of svg graphics generated on-the-fly according to screen resolutions - thanks to marcio galli (TABOCA / MOZILLA). Browsing through fingers is great ;-). See pics bellow.
Chis Hoffmain's idea of HOMEBASE is taking place as well in this release. It compiles you bookmarks, history in your main homepage.
- Preferences Tab makes possible to set:
- skin color setup (pink looks great for your girlfriend :-)).
- customized toolbar - choose the buttons that you want to be visible there.
- Menu is shown by clicking on the "... " icon on right of the main toolbar. It make possible:
- open/close tabs
- tooggle on/off spatial navigation / scroll through HW keys
- launch prefs tab.
Some further SCREENSHOTS:
Please, get minimo installed on your nokia 800 following the steps here.
Enjoy your browsing.